Hi. This is an old post (clearly). It’s being maintained for posterity only.
We’re Back! We have some COVID 19 reopening guidelines in place, to facilitate our ability to serve the public again.
We’ll reopen on Monday 18th May. We’re expecting a lot of footfall on this day, so where possible, please research what you want on our website ahead of time. You can see our Steel Sheds here and our Wooden Sheds here for example. Knowing what you want, or even having a solid idea ahead of time will really help us to help you!
In line with the governmental guidelines, we must stress the importance of the following points to you, the customer. Most of them are common sense and should not pose an impediment to anyone.
COVID 19 Reopening Guidelines : Basic Guidelines
- Do not come to the store if you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms – or have recently been in contact with someone who has.
- We will be allowed to facilitate 4 people on the shop floor and 4 people in the Shed Showroom at any one time. (8 customers in total)
- The max group size is 2 people. This includes children. Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the store unless accompanied by a guardian.
- Children must be attended to at all times. They cannot be allowed to roam freely.
- Management will reserve the right to refuse entry.
- A queue system will be in place. If the showroom is full, you will be asked to wait outside.
- There will be a maximum stay time of 15 minutes when there is a queue.
- Any customer who chooses not to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- If you’ve ordered your product online and are coming to collect, please call at least 1 hour before you arrive, so that you can be sure that we have it ready for you
- We do not have a same day collection service at present, due to the high number of orders. Collections will be a minimum of 24 hours later.
- When you arrive to collect your product, there is no need to queue! Call 01 864 4247 and we will come to you with your goods.
- Due to social distancing, we may not be in a position to help you load your product into your vehicle.
If these simple Covid 19 Reopening Guidelines are followed, there won’t be any notable change to our service. We’ll be back to ‘normal’ normal soon.
Stay safe, look after each other and continue to follow the government’s health advice.