9ft x 10ft Steel Shed
€799.00 – €1,579.00
5 Year Rust Perforation Warranty!
This beast doesn’t have a soft spot – it’s built to withstand standard Irish Weather for years.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
This shed is perfect for garden tools and children’s bikes, without being obtrusive in the garden.
The 9ft x 10ft Steel Shed
This is our most popular Steel Shed. The 9ft x 10ft Steel Shed is perfect for almost any garden. It’s big without being enormous and it looks beautiful in either Green or Off-White.
The 9ft x 10ft Metal Shed is a big and sturdy shed, and a smart choice for those in the need of a strong, weather-proofed option. You won’t be stuck for space in it and while it’s big, it’s not something that would look out of place in most gardens. It’s our most popular shed and it’s not hard to see why. But if you’re looking for something slightly bigger, why not check out the 10ft x 10ft Option?
The product comes flat packed, ready to assemble with the instructions included. If you’ve any assembly experience, and at least one extra person to help out, you won’t have any issue popping up this shed. This shed is made for the Irish environment (it’s fully rainproof) and it’s very low-maintenance, too; Once it’s up, it’s virtually maintenance-free. A 5 year Rust Perforation Warranty is also included, so you know you’re getting your money’s worth. There are vents, sliding doors, lockable handles, gutters, outlet spouts and in internal floor frame as standard too!
If you’re looking for a large, steel shed – the 9ft x 10ft is the one for you.
9ft x 10ft Shed Details
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
- 292.1cm Wide
- 322.4cm Deep
- 226cm Tall (in the apex)
- 177.8cm Tall (in the eves)
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). If you do not have experience with larger builds with many parts, it may be considerably more difficult for you.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
If you’re unsure whether you should attempt assembly, read our guide to self-assembly first.
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price of assembly in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.