This is our most popular Steel Shed. The 9ft x 10ft Steel Shed is perfect for almost any garden. It’s big without being enormous and it looks beautiful in either green or Grey-White.
The 9ft x 10ft Metal Shed is a big and sturdy shed, and a smart choice for those in the need for a strong, weather-proofed option. You won’t be stuck for space in it and while it’s big, it’s not something that would look out of place in most gardens. It’s our most popular shed and it’s not hard to see why. But if you’re looking for something slightly bigger, why not check out the 10ft x 10ft Option?
The product comes flat packed, ready to assemble with the instructions included. If you’ve any assembly experience, and at least one extra person to help out, you won’t have any issue popping up this shed. This shed is made for the Irish environment (it’s fully rainproof) and it’s very low-maintenance, too; Once it’s up, it’s virtually maintenance-free. An 18 year Rust Perforation Warranty is also included, so you know you’re getting your money’s worth. There are vents, sliding doors, lockable handles, gutters, outlet spouts and in internal floor frame as standard too!
If you’re looking for a large, steel shed – the 9ft x 10ft is the one for you.
The 9ft x 10ft Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 9ft x 10ft Shed dimensions
The 9ft x 10ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 9ft x 10ft Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The 9ft x 10ft Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. Decking can be used, however, note that your shed can sink into decking over time.
See more about what your base should look like here.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.