Window Kit for Classic Sheds
Add some natural light
Add some natural light to your classic range shed with a window kit.
Easy to apply
Include it at the time of assembly for the easiest way to assemble, but it can be added after the fact too
Only for Classic Range Sheds
These window kits are only available for the Classic Range of garden sheds.
Window Kit for Classic Sheds
Looking to add a bit of light to your Classic Range Garden Shed? These kits are ideal.
Replaces P1 Panels
These windows replace a segment of the P1 panel in our Classic Range of garden sheds. This means that the location of their placement is dependent on the P1 placement in your shed. To see where they can be placed, you can see the P1 panel outlined for all classic range shed on our Instructions Page.
Can they go anywhere else?
Technically, yes, however you’ll need to source a more shallow nut and bolt yourself. Our Ned in Galway is a great man for getting a window onto the front of a shed. To do this with these window kits, you’ll need:
- A small, less deep nut and bolt
- One of the following sheds:
- 10ft x 12ft (Colossus)
- 10ft x 10ft
- 9ft x 10ft
- And a bit of patience
Other than the sheds mentioned in the bullet points above, it’s not possible to put a shed in the front of a shed.
The window kit is available in green or off-white, meaning that whatever colour classic shed you have, we have a window kit for you.
The Window is made from polycarbonate.
To prevent condensation build-up, the windows have vents built into them. Just remember to put them in the right way round to get the best out of them. Please note, as with any other shed, these vents are not enough to reduce condensation sufficiently if you have anything that generates heat inside your shed (dryer, fridge etc)
Add it at the time of assembly for easiest assembly
These panels can replace any P1 panel on a Classic Range steel garden shed. It’s easiest to add one at the time of initial assembly (you can just swap out the part), however it can be added on after the fact. To assemble it after you have already assembled your shed, follow the guide below:
- These Window Kits are only for Classic Steel Garden Sheds. They are not for any other style of shed, eg. Pent, Woodgrains etc.
- They are only suitable for Classic Sheds that have been purchased from Sheds Direct Ireland from 2020 onwards.
- If you are purchasing a shed, you can add a window kit on and avoid paying a delivery charge for them. Simply select them from the add ons section when purchasing your new shed online.
- While vented, these kits may lead to condensation formation if fitted onto the wrong aspect or if the vents are blocked.
- We do not offer a service to fit these on sheds that have already been installed.
Get in touch
If you want to speak to the sales team about these little wonders, call us at 01 864 4247 during business hours. Alternatively, you can see other ways to contact us here. If you want to see them for yourself, we have them
Classic Range Steel Sheds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.