8ft x 6ft Steel Shed
€ 449.00 – € 719.00
Green Version available to pre-order now. Back in stock Jan. 20201
18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty!
This shed doesn’t have a soft spot – it’s built to withstand Irish Rain for years.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
Door on Widest Side!
This shed 8ft wide and 6ft deep and it is perfect for short gardens. Maximise your storage without compromising your grass!
You need a solid, level base for this shed to be assembled upon. It cannot be laid on grass alone.
One of our most popular sheds is the 8ft x 6ft Steel Shed and it’s not hard to see why.
It’s big enough so that you can store all your garden equipment, bikes or DIY gear. You’ll also see that it’s not too big so that it would be intrusive in your family garden. You’ll find that this shed is super low-maintenance and looks after itself well. The gutters prevent acidic rain from running against the upper panels, allowing them to live on for years more than other sheds. The galvanised steel means that the sheets, frame and doors have been coated with Zinc to prevent against rust. Oh, and the vents are super handy too. They allow airflow through the shed, so drastic temperature changes and condensation build-up are massively reduced.
It’s got an 18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty too, so it’ll look the part for decades. Given that this beauty will be sitting in your garden for years, why wouldn’t you want it looking the part for as long as it’s there?
The 8ft x 6ft Steel shed comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included; if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed. We do offer an assembly service too. Check out the tick-boxes below to see if we service your area.
The 8ft x 6ft Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 8ft x 6ft Steel Shed dimensions
The 8ft x 6ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 8ft x 6ft Steel Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The 8ft x 6ft Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.