8ft x 6ft Steel Pent Shed
The Pent/Slanted Roof makes it appear that the Pent Shed is smaller than it actually is. This makes it a popular choice for suburban gardens.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA
Let the light in! With a skylight up top, you can let natural light fill this pent shed (and keep some happy succulents in there too!)
8ft x 6ft Steel Pent Shed
The Steel Pent Shed is one of our most uniquely designed sheds. It’s roof slopes down from the front to the back as the name would suggest.
At the front, there is a window to the full width of the shed which fills it with natural light. Making it easy to find your bits and pieces without needing a torch.
This shed comes with an 5-year rust perforation warranty and is virtually maintenance-free making it a fantastic option.
It’s big enough so that you can store all your garden equipment, bikes or DIY gear. You’ll also see that it’s not too big so that it would be intrusive in your family garden.
The gutters prevent acidic rain from running against the upper panels, allowing them to live on for years more than other sheds. The galvanised steel means that the sheets, frame and doors have been coated with Zinc to prevent against rust. Oh, and the vents are super handy too. They allow airflow through the shed, so drastic temperature changes and condensation build-up are massively reduced.
Steel Pent Shed Details
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
- 238cm Wide
- 194cm Deep
- 210cm Tall (in the apex)
- 187cm Tall (in the eves)
- Door Height 1732mm
- 180cm Back roof height
Please note that all of our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter
- CE Approved
- 18-year rust perforation warranty
- Full-width polycarbonate window above the door
- Braced walls and doors
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Two-tone grey
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. It may take people with no experience with this type of product considerably longer to assembly. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, Shed Bases, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed.
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
We can now offer a simple solution, the Shed Base:
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Collection, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.