This air cooler will keep you colder than a snowman’s shovel.
If you’re in an office, stuck on the couch or just bone-idle lazy, don’t worry! This air cooler is fully controllable via the remote control.
This has more functions than an algebra book, but unlike Leaving Cert Maths, these functions will calm you and the room around you too!
25 in stock
This Air Cooler from Sheds Direct Ireland will cool you down fast. If you need to get cooler than cool, you don’t need anything else. This unit has more features than a Picasso portrait and it can even be used to create ambience in the room.
Able to function as either a cooler, fan, air filtration, or a humidifier, this device is perfect for hot summer days. With 3 speed settings to pick from, and an oscillation function, your space will maintain a constant temperature even in the warmest nights. You can easily move it from room-to-room with the castor wheels, so you can make sure it’s where you need it most. And you can load water from the top or bottom units, making this cooler the ideal machine for your home.
- 3 speed settings.
- 4 litre tank.
- Water or ice-crystal or Ice-cooling & humidifying
- Water cycle is realized by Honey comb pad & pump
- Water tank with level indicator
- 7.5hours Timer
- Energy Saving and Effective
- Motorised, directional swing louvers
Portable by casters
- 80watts. / 60HZ
- Noise level 68dB.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year guarantee.
- CE Approved
The included remote control can allow you to remotely change the settings to your needs.
What’s in the Box
- The Air Cooler
- 2 Ice Bottles
- The Remote Control
The unit has some specialised buttons that offer unique functions.
Change the speed output of the cooler the Speed Function. The cooler will turn on at first at the mid-range. Pressing it once will turn it to high power, pressing it again brings it back to the low power and press it one more time brings you back to mid-power.
This is perhaps the most interesting mode. The Wind mode turns the fan on and off at irregular patterns, creating a more natural flow of air (when compared to the standard consistent blow of air from a fan). This can be beneficial if you are looking to add some cool air to a room in a more natural-feeling way and to stave of ‘dry air’.
It can be used at night, however we generally don’t recommend using any plugged-in mains electronics unsupervised; Also the irregular on-off pattern may be jarring for light sleepers.
Press the timer button once and the air cooler will turn off in a half-an-hour. Press it twice and it’ll knock off in an hour. Press it thrice and it’ll turn off in an hour and half – but come back on in 7.5 hours time!
The Cooler function will turn the fan into a cooler.
Note: This only works if you have loaded your cooler with ice-cooled ice-bottles. Without these, it will still provide cool air, but no more so than without the cooler button enables.
This is the Classic function that you’d expect from any decent fan. Clicking this button adds the standard side-to-side motion that cools a wider range of air.
Mix n’ Match
Don’t forget: You can select several of these at the same time to get unique flow options.
See the Air Cooler in action on YouTube
Power and Voltage
Voltage: 22-240v 60hz
How to fill with water
- Unlock the tab at the back of the unit to allow the reservoir to be pulled out
- Pull out the reservoir and carefully fill the unit using a suitable container
- Ensure you do not over-fill beyond the max level
- To ensure that the unit works to its full capacity, ensure it’s filled beyond the ‘minimum’ gauge.
- Only use clean water
- Read the instructions fully before first use
- Do not put the back of the air cooler flush to the wall; allow a gap for the air to flow through the unit.
- Ensure the unit is not left unsupervised and make sure that children do not play with this machine.
- Turn off the power before pulling the plug out; this will prevent short-circuits
- Do not use outdoors
- Do not use near a bath, shower, pool etc
- Do not fill beyond ‘Max’ Level.
- Do not put anything on top of the cooler and make sure that the air inlet is clear.
Get in touch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.