The Corner Shed is a little beauty. Well, little mightn’t be the right word. This deceptively roomy shed is designed to fit into unused corners. It has two back walls of 2.1m / 6’10” which fit into a right angle. Opposite this, the shed has a truncated edge at the front, where the door sits.
The Corner shed is fully customisable. You can add on more windows, cat flaps, flower boxes or a range of other options on this garden shed. If you don’t see something in the checkout options, call us at 01 8644247 to see if we can facilitate your request.
These garden sheds are popular with young families or those with garden plots.
Young children may want to use a larger garden for games or a trampoline. A corner shed allows the garden to become a play area, without being an obstacle. It is also tucked safety out of harms way in a corner, so you don’t have to worry about footballs!
Home gardeners are often understandably precious about their land space. Corners are often not used for planting, so it makes sense to put a tool shed there, instead of taking up valuable planting ground. From the corner, you can also have a great view of your lot. Soak it in!
So don’t be a square! Truncate that edge and become a cool corner!
Corner Sheds Details
The Corner Shed is available in one size only, 2.1m x 2.1m (6’10” x 6’10”). It has an apex of 7ft.
It comes with Pressure Treated Deluxe Woods as standard, so you don’t need to worry about treating it annually. This is especially handy, as corner sheds can be difficult to treat. What with being in the corner and all.
- Rustic: 10mm overlap boards with 16mm butt-jointed roof & floor
- Deluxe: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Barrel Board: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Pressure Treatment upgrade also available.
- For information about wood types and treatments, read this post.
Corner Shed features
All our wooden sheds come with the below features as standard:
- One door
- A mineral felt roof
- A bolt lock
- Two twist-locks on the door (one high, one low)
- Support Frame
- A full wooden floor
- There are a range of extras available. You can see these as you are ordering your shed.
Cottage Shed dimensions
- Each of our wooden shed dimensions will differ according to what you want.
- They will all have 8ft Apexes as standard
- All have one door as standard. It is 186cm / 6’1″ (H) x 82cm / 2’8″ (W). Double doors are obviously double this.
Wooden Cottage Shed assembly details:
- All our Wooden Sheds are built by our Wooden Assembly Team.
- We do not supply our wooden sheds flat-packed.
- You will need a level base to lay your shed on.
- You do not require a concrete base for a wooden shed – all our wooden shed will go on blocks
- To see how many 4″ concrete blocks you require for a given shed, click here.
- You do not need to place these blocks in any particular order. Just have them to hand. Our team will move them about as they’re building the shed
- Wooden sheds must go on blocks. They cannot go directly onto a floor/concrete base etc.
Wooden Sheds are only assembled in:
- Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth, Kildare, Carlow, Wexford & Kilkenny
- Rustic Wooden Sheds are basic sheds. The wood is thin and porous and they cannot be lined even when pressure treated. We do not recommend storing anything of value or which could be damaged by damp in a rustic shed.
- Wooden Shed assembly dates will vary. Out of peak season, it is typically 10 days. In peak season it can be up to 10 weeks.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!