Premium Panoramic (8ft x 7ft)
The Panoramic 8ft x 7ft Shed is made with high-quality steel and given an elegant finish with a 360 degree Panoramic view
This shed is made with thick steel, it has galvanised steel sheets and a galvanised steel tube frame aswell as a floor support frame
Despite being made of such solid materials, the Panoramic 8ft x7ft premium shed is easy on the eye and would look smart in any suitably sized garden and is the most modern shed in our range.
Premium Panoramic Shed
The Premium Panoramic Shed (8ft x 7ft) is going to be more popular than ice-creams on a sunny day. It sits in our premium range as one of the most beautiful sheds that we’ve ever sold. It has a full-width window, just below the roof peak, on every side of the shed. It allows light in from all angles It’s perfect for almost any garden.
What makes it Premium?
Our Budget woodgrain sheds have sheet metal thickness of 0.25mm
Our Classic Range have a sheet metal thickness of 0.33mm
These beautiful sheds have a sheet thickness of 0.4mm thick.
This might not sound like a lot of a difference, but you need to see this for yourself. This shed is less prone to damage, it’s weightier
On top of this, it comes in a shade of RAL7016, also known as Anthracite. This elegant shade of grey is highly sought after in sheds currently.
See it on Youtube!
Listen to the dulcet tones of our Sean as he takes you through the Premium Panoramic in detail here:
The Premium Panoramic 8ft x 7ft materials
- 1mm Galvanised Steel Tube Frame
- 0.4mm thick galvanised roof and wall panels
- 0.6mm coating sheet on flat door
- 2.0mm thick solid polycarbonate sheets in 4 sides
- Floor Frame Included
The Premium Panoramic 8ft x 7ft dimensions
245cm / 8ft Wide
204cm / 6ft 6″ Deep
226cm / 7ft 4″ High
Door Height: 187cm / 6ft 1″
Door width: 79cm / 2ft 5″
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and in rare instances, in rare instances, they may differ +/-10%*
Measurements are taken outside at the widest points
The Premium Panoramic 8ft x 7ft features
Four Polycarbonate Windows
The Panoramic Sheds come with four 2mm thick, polycarbonate windows. These windows open to allow air into the shed.
The Flat roof on these sheds is supported by thick roof beams and there is a 2 piece rain gutter to divert rain flow off the sides of the shed. The included downpipes ensure that the water is let out where you want it to be.
Single Hinged Flat Door
The single doors open to 79cm / 2’7″. The door is a single skinned, key-lockable door.
Higher Door Height
The doors on this shed are not only sturdy as heck, but they’re also considerably taller than the average, coming in at 187cm / 6’1″.
304 Stainless Steel Screws
For a clean, professional finish.
Built-in Tool Hooks
With 4 hooks build in and more ports around the shed, you won’t be stuck for a place to keep your tools
The Premium Panoramic 8ft x 7ft assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text. We would recommend that you read our guide to self-assembly and check out our instructions page to see what’s involved if you’re thinking of giving self-assembly a go yourself.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below:
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Collection, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.