6ft x 5ft Steel Shed
Our smallest Steel Shed is perfect for any garden with restricted space for storage.
Although compact, this shed packs a punch in the height department.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
6ft x 5ft Steel Shed
The 6ft x 5ft Steel Shed is our most compact Steel Shed, though it’s still as strong as the others. It is ideal for the smaller garden or small families because of it’s smaller size. It comes with an 18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty as standard and it is virtually maintenance-free out of the box. Once you have erected this shed all you need to worry about is what you’re going to fill it with.
This is a flat pack shed, but if you’ve any history with flat-pack products, this one shouldn’t pose any challenge to you. You will need your own tools and a second pair of hands too, but it shouldn’t be a big task. If you’re not too handy or if you don’t have the time, we also offer assembly service in selected areas. You can find the Assembly Service in the options above.
All our Classic Steel Sheds come with sliding doors, internal wall braces, an internal floor frame and 4 vents which help to reduce condensation. They’re one of the few Steel Sheds in Ireland to come with gutters and outlet spouts. Our prices are hard to beat too.
If you’re looking for a personal, steel shed – the 6ft x 5ft Steel Shed is the one for you. Why not come and see it for yourself in our Finglas Showroom. Directions here.
Are you looking for something a little bigger, why not check out the 6ft x 8ft Option?
The 6ft x 5ft Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 6ft x 5ft Shed dimensions
- 190.5cm Wide
- 152.4cm Deep
- 226cm Tall (in the apex)
- 177.8cm Tall (in the eves)
All our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
The 6ft x 5ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Lipped Entry
- Green or Off-White
The 6ft x 5ft Steel Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text. We would recommend that you read our guide to self-assembly and check out our instructions page to see what’s involved if you’re thinking of giving self-assembly a go yourself.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below:
The 6ft x 5ft Steel Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.