The Carino: Premium Storage Cabinet
Out of Stock. Expected back in stock end of July, 2023.
The Carino is made with high-quality steel and given an elegant finish.
This Metal Cabinet is made with thick steel, it has galvanised steel sheets and a galvanised steel tube frame.
Despite being made of such solid materials, the Carino is a beautifully designed cabinet that would be ideal for any garden or appropriately sized balcony
The Carino: Premium Storage Cabinet
If your storage space is limited or you are looking to store smaller items, then our Carino metal storage locker is the ideal solution offering plenty of storage room in a compact space.
This premium metal cabinet is made from galvanised panels and frames. It has two stainless gas cylinder steel hinged doors and lids making it seamless to take your goods in and out, all doors also come with keys to ensure everything is safe and sound when away. The Carino also comes with four door hooks to hang your equipment from, making this unit perfect for storing garden products, such as lawnmowers, sheers and other general work tools.
The frame, bracing are made with 1.0mm thick galvanised Steel and they sit behind a 0.6mm galvanised-coated pair of steel double doors and a 0.4mm galvanised-coated sheeting. Galvanised Steel has a coating of Zinc applied, this prevents rusting (providing the coating does not get scratched off).
Height 119cm (Widest points)
Materials and build
- Galvanized steel coated sheets
- Premium metallic grey
- 0.4mm thickness for roof & wall;
- 0.6mm thickness for doors
- 1.0mm thickness galvanised steel with powder coated frame
- Stainless steel hinges
- Feature: strong lid with flat design
- Four piece aluminium corners
- Double hinged doors
- Pre-assembled doors with twist grip cylinder lock.
- Four internal door hooks included as solution for tool storage
- Both lid and doors are stopped by two piece gas cylinder each for resistance
- Both lid and doors are complete with key locks
- Two piece keys supplied
- Metal Floor and Anchors Kits (4pc/set) included
Assembly by our team
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price of assembly in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
- The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
- The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
Whether you’re getting our team to build your shed for you, or if you’re self-assembling, you will need a solid, level base for the shed to be built upon. It cannot go onto grass/muck alone. Bases like concrete, paving slabs, tarmac or hardcore stone are acceptable. We would recommend that your base is at least a half-foot bigger on each side that the stated shed size.
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.