The 6ft x 9ft Steel Shed is our longest steel shed that has a standard 6ft width. It’s ideal for narrow back gardens or for those looking to limit the space dedicated to a shed. It’s popular with families in suburban homes, who are looking to store the usuals – lawnmowers, bikes, tools etc. It’s also used by many businesses, as it’s not too wide but deep and roomy!
Looking for something a little bigger? Check out the 9ft x 10ft Option.
The product comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included and if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed – but you will need to have a second pair of hands with you too. Built to last in the Irish environment, this maintenance-free shed looks after itself, so you don’t have to. It’s got an 18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty too, so you know it’s built to last.
If you’re looking for a solid, steel shed for a place with limited space – the 6ft x 9ft could be the one for you.
The 6ft x 9ft Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 6ft x 9ft Shed dimensions
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%*
The 6ft x 9ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 6ft x 9ft Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The 6ft x 9ft Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- you will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
Any questions? Call us at 018644247, or message us over on Facebook.