‘The Colossus’ 10ft x 12ft Steel Shed
€ 759.00 – € 1,179.00
This is our biggest Steel Shed. So big you could swing a tiger in it, let alone a cat.
18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty!
This beast doesn’t have a soft spot – it’s build to withstand Irish rain for years.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
You need a solid, level base for this shed to be assembled upon. It cannot be laid on grass alone.
This is the Colossus Shed. It’s our Large Steel Shed and it should be no surprise that it’s one of our more popular ones too.
It’s big enough to store almost anything that fits in the garden, including the likes of ride-on mowers or motorbikes. We’ve even seen some of our customers hook it up with electrics and keep their motorbike, tumble-dryer and general storage items there too! It’s huge!
It has lovely sliding doors, which make it super easy to move your belongings in and out. (They’re also a great safety feature, with no nasty hinge to catch your fingers in). Don’t forget the 18-year Rust Perforation Warranty included with this shed and the fact that this shed is virtually maintenance-free. It’s a fantastic shed.
This large Steel Shed comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included. If you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed, but you will need to have someone with you to get it assembled. As stated before, this one is big!
See The Colossus Shed for yourself!
The Colossus Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The Colossus Shed dimensions
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%*
The Colossus Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The Colossus Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Colossus Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
Important Notes for this shed
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.