‘The Colossus Shed’ 10ft x 12ft Steel Shed
The Colossus is our largest Classic Steel Shed. It’s 10ft wide, 12ft deep and 7.5ft tall in the apex.
This shed is made with galvanised steel, zinc coated panels and it’s fully braced for extra support.
All our Steel Sheds are CE Approved
10ft x 12ft Steel Shed
This is the Colossus Shed. It’s our Largest Steel Shed and it should be no surprise that it’s one of our more popular ones too.
It’s big enough to store almost anything that fits in the garden, including the likes of ride-on mowers or motorbikes. We’ve even seen some of our customers hook it up with electrics and keep their motorbike, tumble-dryer and general storage items there too! It’s huge!
It has lovely sliding doors, which make it super easy to move your belongings in and out. (They’re also a great safety feature, with no nasty hinge to catch your fingers in). Don’t forget the 18-year Rust Perforation Warranty included with this shed and the fact that this shed is virtually maintenance-free. It’s a fantastic shed.
This large Steel Shed comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included. If you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed, but you will need to have someone with you to get it assembled. As stated before, this one is big!
See The Colossus Shed for yourself!
The Colossus Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The Colossus Shed dimensions
- 326cm Wide
- 365cm Deep
- 228.6cm Tall (in the apex)
- 155cm Tall (in the eves)
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%*
The Colossus Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The Colossus Shed self-assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below.
Assembly by our team
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in certain counties. Use the dropdown menus to see if we offer it in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
Colossus Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.