6ft x 12ft Steel Garden Shed
6ft wide, 12ft long!
This is the new longest 6ft wide steel shed from Sheds Direct Ireland.
Made with Galvanised Steel!
The panels have a zinc coating to prevent against rust
More features than a Picasso portrait!
A free floor frame, built in vents, braced walls, braced sliding doors, gutters, outlet spouts, 180cm door height, CE approval and more!
6ft x 12ft Steel Garden Shed
This shed is 6ft wide, 12ft deep and 7.5ft tall in the apex. If you need a relatively thin, long shed this is the pick of the bunch. It’s long enough to store all the essentials with ease, but not so wide as to take over the entire garden. If you’re looking for a long, unobtrusive shed, this is the one for you.
This shed can be delivered flat-packed for self-assembly anywhere in Ireland. Alternatively, we can assemble it for you (in select counties only. You can use the dropdown menus to select your county and assembly to see if we assemble there and to get a price).
The 6ft (W) 12ft (D) Steel Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 6ft (W) 12ft (D) Shed dimensions
Overall: 12ft / 365.7cm (D) x 6ft 3″ / 190.5cm (W) x 7ft 5″ / 226cm (H)
Base Dimensions: 11ft 7″ / 353cm (L) x 5ft 11″ / 180.3cm (W)
Please note shed can vary +/-10% in size due the way in which steel is cut.
The 6ft (W) 12ft (D) Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 6ft (W) 12ft (D) Steel Shed self-assembly details
This box comes in two cartons.
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). For those who have no experience with flat-packed experience, it may be a daunting, if not an impossible task. You can see our guide to self assembly to help determine if you’re up for building it or not.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be unsafe to do so alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price for installation in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). It is important to also note that:
- The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film from the shed.
- The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The 6ft (W) 12ft (D) Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like (and what it shouldn’t) on our page ‘Good bases for steel sheds’. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months, too.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
Classic Range Steel Sheds
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Collection, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.