The Goldilocks Shed (7.5ft x 7.5ft)*
It’s not too big, it’s not too small, it’s the perfectly middle-y sized shed and it’s juuuuuust right!
Made with Galvanised steel and zinc coated panels
This shed is made to last!
Lots of features!
Sliding doors, built in vents, gutters, outlet spouts, a free internal floor frame, braced walls, braced doors and it’s CE approved too! This shed has everything!
7.5ft x 7.5ft Steel Shed (The Golidlocks)
The Goldilocks Shed. Why did we call it that? Not because it’s greedy for porridge and easily mauled by bears, but because it’s not too big or not too small. This 7.5ft x 7.5ft Steel Shed is just right. It sits slap-bang in the middle of our size range and it’s popular with families or for those who need to store a fair amount of items.
There’s no compromise on quality with it either – That’s why we throw in an 18-year rust perforation warranty, as standard. You can rest easy knowing this robust, maintenance-free shed will last for years.
It’s roomy enough for a large/medium-sized family’s storage and it’s sliding doors make getting items out from the back that much easier. This is a perfect choice for gardeners, DIY enthusiasts or families who have lots that they need to store. If you’re looking for something a little bigger though, Check out the 9ft x 10ft Option.
The product comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included and if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed – but you will need to have a second or third pair of hands with you. If you’re looking for a medium steel shed – the 7.5ft x 7.5ft could be the one for you.
The Goldilocks Shed Details
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
- 7ft 7 Wide
- 7ft 6 Deep
- 7ft Tall (in the apex)
- 5ft 10 Tall (in the eves)
Please note that all our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with large, flat-pack items. Unexperienced people may take considerably longer to assemble this shed. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text. We would recommend that you read our guide to self-assembly and check out our instructions page to see what’s involved if you’re thinking of giving self-assembly a go yourself.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price of assembly in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.