10ft x 6ft Steel Cottage Shed*
Pre Book now for 21/10/22
3ft 10″ Double Doors!
These double doors open to 3ft 10″ allowing you to move your goods in or out with ease!
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
The Steel Cottage Shed is a very popular shed – it’s our most popular selling shed of 2022. Add it to your cart before you go on any further because they’re flying out the door!
This modern-looking shed comes with a lovely grey two-tone finish, one exterior bolt-lock, two interior bolt-locks, two large, double hinged doors, two outlet spouts, gutters and it is our only steel shed with a front window. Cottage Sheds are so-called because the apex is on the side, not the front.
The Steel Cottage Shed comes flat packed with assembly instructions included, but you will need one more person with you to assist in assembling this shed. Afterwards, you’ll have someone to talk with about how marvellous it looks. This is an ideal choice for gardeners, DIY enthusiasts or families – and it comes with our fantastic Rust Perforation Warranty.
The 10ft x 6ft Steel Cottage Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 10ft x 6ft Cottage Shed dimensions
All our Steel Sheds are measured gutter to gutter, i.e. externally.
The 10ft x 6ft Cottage Shed features
- CE Approved
- 18-year rust perforation warranty
- Double Doors, with Lockable Handles
- One Window to the front
- Colour: Grey & White
- One Exterior Bolt Lock
- Two interior bolt locks
- Gutters with outlet spouts
The 10ft x 6ft Cottage Shed assembly details
This steel cottage shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). If you have no experience with assembly of products like this, we’d advise giving yourself a day to assemble it properly; remember to check and separate all your parts first (it really helps speed up things in the long run)!
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below:
The 10ft x 6ft Cottage Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
We stock this cottage shed in two other sizes. You can see these here.
This is a Cottage Style Shed so the door opens on the widest side.
If you’ve any questions you can call us at 018644247, message us on Facebook.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.