The Wooden Chalet is an elegant storage option, which is unquestionably more beautiful than any other shed. It includes a 4ft Veranda as standard too. The veranda is big enough for a seat or two, making it a great place to watch the garden grow from.
The Chalet comes in a range of sizes and a variety of wooden finishes (Check out this page if you’re unsure of the differences between the wood styles). While the images we have on show highlight a standard Chalet, don’t forget that we can customise this chalet in almost any conceivable way. We can add barn doors, extra windows, pet flaps and more. Providing it’s structurally doable, we’ll do it for you!
- Rustic: 10mm overlap boards with 16mm butt-jointed roof & floor
- Deluxe: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Barrel Board: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Pressure Treatment upgrade also available.
- For information about wood types and treatments, read this post.
Wooden Chalet Shed features
All our wooden sheds come with the below features as standard:
- One window
- One door
- A mineral felt roof
- A bolt lock
- Two twist-locks on the door (one high, one low)
- Support Frame
- A full wooden floor
- There are a range of extras available. You can see these as you are ordering your shed.
Chalet Shed dimensions
- Each of our wooden shed dimensions will differ according to what you want.
- They will all have 7ft Apexes as standard
- All have one door as standard. It is 186cm / 6’1″ (H) x 82cm / 2’8″ (W). Double doors are obviously double this.
Wooden Chalet Shed assembly details:
- All our Wooden Sheds are built by our Wooden Assembly Team.
- We do not supply our wooden sheds flat-packed.
- You will need a level base to lay your shed on.
- You do not require a concrete base for a wooden shed – all our wooden shed will go on blocks
- To see how many 4″ concrete blocks you require for a given shed, click here.
- You do not need to place these blocks in any particular order. Just have them to hand. Our team will move them about as they’re building the shed
- Wooden sheds must go on blocks. They cannot go directly onto a floor/concrete base etc.
Wooden Sheds are only assembled in:
- Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth, Kildare, Carlow, Wexford & Kilkenny
- Rustic Wooden Sheds are basic sheds. The wood is thin and porous and they cannot be lined even when pressure treated. We do not recommend storing anything of value or which could be damaged by damp in a rustic shed.
- Wooden Shed assembly dates will vary. Out of peak season, it is typically 10 days. In peak season it can be up to 10 weeks.
- Chalet sheds include the 4ft veranda in their stated size. e.g. a 10ft x 8ft would have an internal size of 6ft x 8ft. The veranda would make up the rest of this space.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!