The Mabelle: Metal Storage Locker
Simplicity in a box!
Metal storage for those with limited space or not requiring a large garden shed. Ideal storage solution for small terraces, patio areas and balconies.
1.00mm thick frame, 0.6mm thick doors, 0.4mm roof / wall sheets add strength to this mini storage unit.
The Mabelle: Storage Locker
The Mabelle is a unique innovative designed metal storage unit / equipment locker. Its slick size makes it ideal for storing your BBQ equipment, garden items and more without taking up too much space. It has a beautifully crafted pent styled roof with a sleek pelmet, giving it a very modern look and appeal, that blends well in any location and won’t restrict your living space.
This unit is packed with some great features from the double hinged doors, making it quicker to remove and place your items in and out of, to the gas cylinders connected to the top of the doors to avoid wind catching the doors (or slamming closed on little fingers!) It comes with a built-in key lock and four door hooks for the smaller items
All dimensions are given in cm (exact) and in feet and inches (rounded to the nearest inch)
External Dimensions (widest points)
Width: 133cm (4′ 4″)
Depth 98cm (3′ 3″)
Height: 185cm (6′ 1″)
Internal Dimensions (‘floor space’)
Width: 132cm (4′ 4″)
Depth 92cm (3′ 0″)
Height: 173cm (5′ 8″)
Height: 173cm (5′ 8″)
Width: 105cm (3′ 5″)
- All our Steel Sheds are measured gutter to gutter, i.e. externally at the widest points
- Steel sheds can, in rare instances, vary +/-10%
Materials & Build
- Galvanised steel coated sheets in metallic grey
- 0.4mm thick roof & wall panels
- 0.6mm thick preassembled doors
- 1mm galvanised steel powder coated frame
- Unique design roof – pent style roof with pelmet for a more modern look
- Two water outlet spouts at the back for rain drainage from the roof
- Pre-assembled double hinged doors with a twist lock
- Two keys supplied with the twist lock
- 4 door hooks as solution for tool storage
- Gas cylinders on each door.
- Aluminium corners.
- Stainless steel hinges
- Anchor kit included
Assembly by our team
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price of assembly in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guideon how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut and converting cm to Ft.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on our web chat or Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Collection, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.