Important details for Steel Garden Sheds
Buying a new Steel Shed – check out the details below to make sure you know what to expect from a Sheds Direct Ireland shed.
- We can offer assembly of our Steel Sheds in all counties in Ireland. For more details on what we assemble, see here.
- Sheds for assembly in Cork cannot be purchased online; Call Karl Dempsey: (086 821 7777) to arrange this.
- A 5-year rust perforation warranty is offered on our Classic Range of Steel sheds, our Steel Cottage Sheds and our Pent Sheds. An 8-year rust perforation warranty is offered on Premium Range.
- All shed measurements include the 2” overhang required for the side guttering. We measure externally, so a 10ft x 12ft Steel Shed is 10ft wide gutter to gutter and 12ft deep gutter to gutter (Please see shed spec image on individual products for more information).
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All these Sheds are measured Width by Length. e.g. A 6ft x 8ft shed is 6ft Wide and 8ft Long.
- All our sheds are delivered flat packed.
- Wooden Flooring is not included with flat-packed sheds. It is included (and cut to size and affixed down) as part of our assembly service.
- A solid level base is required for all steel sheds. It is the customers responsibility to have this in place prior to assembling your shed.
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc.
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility.
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting. High winds are the main reason for shed assembly delay.
- All of our sheds are supplied flat packed for self-assembly. They all come with predrilled holes, instructions and all required nuts and bolts. If you’re having any issue, we also have a team of fully trained customer service agents that will be able to talk you through any problems you might encounter.