Our second biggest shed, the 10ft x 10ft Steel Shed is built for those with lots to store. So, if you’re a gifted gear-heavy gardener or a Marie Kondo inspired organiser, this is perfect. It’s also ideal if the children just have too many hobbies.
It’s big enough to store almost anything that fits in the garden. With its sliding doors, it’s effortless to move your belongings in and out of too. At Sheds Direct Ireland, we’ve even seen customers insulate, floor and wire up electricity to the 10ft x 10ft shed to use it as a Man Cave or home studio.
The product is flat-packed, complete with assembly instructions and all nuts and bolts required. You’ll need a second person to help erect this shed, but it shouldn’t be an issue if you’ve any flat-pack experience.
If you’re looking for a large, steel shed – the 10ft x 10ft could be the one for you.
The 10ft x 10ft Steel Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 10ft x 10ft Shed dimensions
The 10ft x 10ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 10ft x 10ft Steel Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The 10ft x 10ft Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
If you’ve any questions you can call us at 018644247, message us on Facebook.