Wooden Lodge Shed
From: € 660.00
The Lodge Shed comes with a 2ft Veranda as standard. It’s ideal for hiding from the rain, or sitting in a nice shaded area. It comes with the aforementioned veranda, one window and internal and external bolt locks as standard. It is fully nailed (not stapled) and a range of sizes and styles are available. You can find all the information on these below.
* Wooden Sheds are measured L x W
*Pictured blue lining is only supplied with Pressure Treated Deluxe or Barrel Board Sheds
Wooden Lodge Shed
The Lodge shed is a garden shed with a difference. As well as being functional, the Lodge will complement any garden environment which includes a 2ft veranda. The Doors and windows can be varied & custom positioned to suit your garden shape and needs. The wooden lodge comes in Rustic, deluxe and barrel board wood options. Rustic wood is a 10mm overlapping board and the deluxe board is a 22mm Tongue and Groove board. Both options are available in pressure treated style also. Pressure Treatment means you technically never have to treat the wood yourself. On our normal Rustic and deluxe wood, you would need to treat this yourself every year to protect against the elements.
These sheds are supplied with a mineral felt roof as standard based on the prices listed below. Should you wish to upgrade to a galvanised roof, this can be done at an additional cost. Please contact a member of our sales team for the costing.
Read our Frequently asked questions about the beautiful understated wooden lodge shed below.
Wooden Lodge Shed Details
All our wooden sheds can be built with three types of wood: Rustic, Deluxe and Barrell Board.
- Rustic: 10mm overlap boards with 16mm butt-jointed roof & floor
- Deluxe: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Barrel Board: 22mm kiln-dried, planed weather sheeting with a tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Pressure Treatment upgrade also available.
- For information about wood types and treatments, read this post.
Lodge Wooden Shed features
All these Lodge Wooden Sheds come with the below features as standard:
- A 2ft Veranda
- One window (Exception 6×8 Timore, which has two)
- One door
- A mineral felt roof
- A bolt lock
- Two twist-locks on the door (one high, one low)
- Apex 7ft
- Side Wall height 5ft 6″
- Door height 6ft 2″
- Door Width 2ft 6″
- A full wooden floor
- There are a range of extras available including pet-flaps, window boxes etc. You can see these as you are ordering your shed.
Wooden Lodge Shed dimensions
- Each shed’s dimensions will differ according to what you want.
- They will all have 7ft Apexes as standard
- All have one door as standard. It is 186cm / 6’1″ (H) x 82cm / 2’8″ (W).
- Double doors are obviously double this. Double Doors require the shed’s width to be at least 10ft wide
Wooden Lodge Shed assembly details
- All these sheds are built by our Wooden Assembly Team.
- We do not supply our wooden sheds flat-packed.
- You will need a level base to lay your shed on.
- You do not require a concrete base for a wooden shed – all these sheds will go on blocks
- To see how many 4″ concrete blocks you require for a given shed, click here.
- You do not need to place these blocks in any particular order. Just have them to hand. Our team will move them about as needed when they are building the shed
- Reiteration: These sheds must go on blocks. They cannot go directly onto a floor/concrete base etc.
Wooden Shed assembly locations
These Timber Sheds are only assembled in:
- Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth, Kildare, Carlow, Wexford & Kilkenny
(Available in Westmeath also: price +€25 & delivery time +1 week.)
- Rustic Wooden Sheds are basic sheds. The wood is thin and porous and they cannot be lined even when pressure treated. We do not recommend storing anything of value or which could be damaged by damp in a rustic shed.
- Timber Shed assembly dates will vary. Out of peak season, it is typically 10 days. In peak season it can be up to 10 weeks.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions
|Wooden Shed Size||
6ft x 6ft, 8ft x 6ft, 8ft x 8ft, 10ft x 6ft, 10ft x 8ft, 12ft x 6ft, 12ft x 8ft, 14ft x 8ft
Rustic, Rustic Pressure Treated, Deluxe, Deluxe Pressure Treated, Barrell Board
Carlow, Dublin, Kildare, Kilkenny, Louth, Meath, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Galvanised Metal Roof, Standard Mineral Felt Roof
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.