Paraffin Oil Tozane : 40L of Rolf Fuel
Virtually Odour Free!
Tozane is a reduced odour liquid fuel (ROLF)l. It’s almost entirely odourless and it contains considerably less sulphur than other paraffins!
20 Litres per container!
Safe to store and use in any Paraffin Heater as a direct replacement for Paraffin!
50 in stock (can be backordered)
Tozane is a modern Paraffin Oil. It can be used as a direct replacement for Paraffin or Paraffin Extra. All of the heaters from Sheds Direct Ireland will run on this fuel and it’s only €1.65 per litre! It’s quickly becoming the fuel of choice for home heating and it’s not hard to see why.
The Benefits of Paraffin Oil
Tozane has virtually no smell. It’s a ROLF. ROLF is an acronym of Reduced Odour Liquid Fuel, so Tozane is among the least odorous fuels available for a heater.
This isn’t to say it’s totally odourless. Some people may notice it more than others, but as far as liquid fuel goes, Tozane is among the least odourous.
There are less than 5 parts of Sulphur per million. Kerosene has THIRTEEN times more. This means that it’s better for you, your pets, plants and the environment. In itself, sulphur is low in toxicity to people, but it can lead to itching, burning sensation on the skin or eyes, diarrhoea and difficulty breathing. All in all, not something you want while you’re trying to keep yourself warm!
This Paraffin oil is safer to store because it has a higher flashpoint. i.e. it takes a higher temperature to catch. Cheaper fuels can catch at the slightest temperature increase, whereas Tozane is one of the most sturdy in it’s class.
It won’t Corrode your heater
People regularly put Kerosene in their Paraffin heaters and well, the results are always the same. The dirt inside the kerosne doesn’t burn and it either congeals to form a thick gunk that ruins the moving mechanisms inside the heater, or it just downright corrodes the metals in the heater itself. Paraffin, as a distilled verison of Kerosene, has less dirt and plastics in it, so it won’t cause your heater any harm.
So far so good, but Tozane is also pretty versatile. It can be used in many appliances, such as Paraffin Fan-Assisted & Paraffin Wicker Heaters, Kerosene Heaters & Kerosene Oil Boilers. Most people use it in the following indoor paraffin oil-based heaters:
So, find out why so many people are making the move to this ROLF Fuel Tozane, by testing it for yourself. Protect your family and improve the smell of your burning fuel with Tozane!
- Delivery cost is €12 for every 40L
- 40L = 2 drums. Should you want just one drum of Tozane, please contact us on 018644247 or PM us on Facebook to discuss.
- Please Note: During the winter months, we cannot reserve fuel for collection without payment
Important Safety Information for all Paraffin Oils, including Tozane:
Remember, fuel can be a hazardous material. Please read all guidelines on the product before use.
- If you like so many others, are making the change to Tozane, we recommend that you remove any existing fuel from your heater before using Tozane.
- Please store your fuel in a cool, dry place away from Direct Sunlight.
- Always ensure the cap is on fully when closed (to prevent moisture entering the can)
- Do not leave the pump in the fuel container after use
- Always ensure that you have good ventilation and a carbon monoxide alarm in any room that you are using a heater in.
- Fuel should not be handled by minors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.