Steel Cottage Sheds
Sheds Direct Ireland is home to Ireland’s most affordable, high-quality steel garden sheds. These sheds are our Cottage range of steel sheds – they’re the most popular alternative to our Classic range of garden sheds.
Our Cottage Sheds are perfect for families and gardeners. The double doors open wide to allow bikes and other children’s items to be stored easily. The large polycarbonate window allows the shed to fill with natural light – providing that you position it correctly it can be a perfect spot for gardeners to use as a potting shed while germinating seeds. This garden shed looks as great in suburban garden as it does in larger, rural ones.
Our Steel Cottage Sheds
These sheds are made with galvanised steel frames, they have zinc-coated panels and they all come with a free internal floor frame. They have polycarbonate windows, 4 vents for air-circulation, braced walls and doors!
They’re fantastic bang for the buck and our customers agree. We’re Ireland’s highest rated Shed Seller on Google Maps, we have a 4+ star rating on Trustpilot and we’re Ireland’s only Business All-Stars accredited shed company (three-years in a row)
Important details for Steel Cottage Sheds
- All Steel Sheds require a solid, level base to be built upon. They cannot be built on grass / soil alone.
- For Cottage Sheds it is vitally important that your base is completely solid and level so that the doors line up correctly.
- Read What to expect after purchasing your shed for a full understanding of how the process works.
- All sheds are measured gutter to gutter, i.e. externally.
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All Steel & Metal Sheds are measured Width by Length.
- Wooden Flooring is sold separately and not included with any flat-packed steel shed as standard. It is included as part of the assembly option.
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility. It is not a service that we offer
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting.