Steel Cottage Sheds
Sheds Direct Ireland is home to Ireland’s most affordable, high-quality steel garden sheds. These sheds are our Cottage range of steel sheds – they’re the most popular alternative to our Classic range of garden sheds.
Our Cottage Sheds are perfect for families and gardeners. The double doors open wide to allow bikes and other children’s items to be stored easily. The large polycarbonate window allows the shed to fill with natural light – providing that you position it correctly it can be a perfect spot for gardeners to use as a potting shed while germinating seeds. This garden shed looks as great in suburban garden as it does in larger, rural ones.
Our Steel Cottage Sheds
These sheds are made with galvanised steel frames, they have zinc-coated panels and they all come with a free internal floor frame. They have sliding doors, 4 vents for air-circulation, braced walls and doors, gutters and outlet spouts!
They’re fantastic bang for the buck and our customers agree. We’re Ireland’s highest rated Shed Seller on Google Maps, we have a 4+ star rating on Trustpilot and we’re Ireland’s only Business All-Stars accredited shed company (three-years in a row)
LK Murphy / Google Maps
Very happy with finished product, sturdy spacious product, that looks good. Would recommend this company and sheds to anyone looking for similar.
Darren Johnson / Google Review
Ordered a 10ft x 7.5 ft cottage style shed, prompt delivery, excellent customer service, great quality product, assembled it myself which was great fun during the lockdown Would highly recommend.
Gokul Murali / Trustpilot
The steel cottage shed that I purchased from Sheds Direct Ireland is very sturdy and much better than the pricier ones available from other retailers. Once built, the shed is solid and will withstand strong winds even without a very strong base support. Their Customer service is excellent. Highly recommended.
Barbara Walsh / Trustpilot
Ordered a Cottage style shed from Sheds Direct Ireland, the two fitters who came were very friendly, they had put the shed together in no time ( glad we didn’t have have to fit it 🙈) sales people were so lovely too, would highly recommend these guys , great value great quality Happy with everything, love my new shed 😀
Amy O’Gorman / Trustpilot
Purchased the 8×6 Cottage Shed. Exactly as described on the website. I preordered and it was delivered 2/3 days after the estimated date. Easy to follow instructions (defo requires two people to hold while assembling) and looks fantastic! The window definitely heightens the look of a standard metal shed, very sturdy. Would highly recommend this product and company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Angie / Trustpilot
I had no trouble whatsoever with this company. The service was good and the price was very competitive. I ordered an 8’ x ‘6 steel cottage shed on 26th May 2021 and it was delivered and assembled on 8th June 2021. The two men who delivered it worked very hard at it from the minute they arrived, and had the job completed in under 2 hours. It was worth paying the extra money for assembly – the shed looks great and I am delighted with it. It will look even better when my garden makeover has been completed.
Important details for Steel Cottage Sheds
- All Steel Sheds require a solid, level base to be built upon. They cannot be built on grass / soil alone.
- For Cottage Sheds it is vitally important that your base is completely solid and level so that the doors line up correctly.
- Read What to expect after purchasing your shed for a full understanding of how the process works.
- All sheds are measured gutter to gutter, i.e. externally.
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All Steel & Metal Sheds are measured Width by Length.
- Wooden Flooring is sold separately and not included with any flat-packed steel shed as standard. It is included as part of the assembly option.
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility. It is not a service that we offer
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting.