9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Metal Shed
€630.00 – €1,360.00
Maximise your space with sliding doors that retreat into the front of the shed when open.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Metal Shed
The 9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Metal shed is our most middley-sized woodgrain shed. It’s not as petite as the 8ft x 6ft, or as large as the 10ft x 12ft model. It sits right between the two looking beautiful in its extra-medium size.
These Woodgrain sheds form our budget range. They’re perfect if you need a bit of storage, but don’t need something as tough/heavy as our Classic Range, or Heavy Duty Range. They’ll save you money compared to other sheds and they have a lovely wood-grain texture.
What is Woodgrain?
Woodgrain is a Steel Shed that has the appearance of Wood. It’s a thinner steel which makes it lightweight, affordable and easily decorated with the wood style. It’s commonly the basic / budget range in most Steel Shed supplier’s ranges.
These woodgrain sheds compete with all our rivals’ budget ranges and unsurprisingly, they come out on top in terms of quality. All these Woodgrain Metal Sheds have 170cm doors (not 154cm like our competitors), gutters, an internal floor frame and 7ft Apexes. Don’t forget that they’ve 4 vents too, which prevent against condensation. They’re fantastic for the price.
The Steel on the sheets is .25mm thick, while the frame is .6mm thick. The joists are 1mm thick too, for added support. While these sheds aren’t as sturdy as the Classic Range that we offer, they’re considerably stronger than other budget range sheds on the market. The metals edges have been rolled to prevent jagged edges too.
Remember as with all our Steel sheds, you’ll need a solid level base in place for installation. If sheds are just placed on grass alone, they can sink. If two sides of a shed sink at different speeds, they can crack over time. So, it’s important that a solid level base is in place so that your shed can last for years to come. As this shed is lighter than our classic range, we ask that you bolt it to the surface that you are laying it onto, also.
The 9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Metal Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.25mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 1mm Joist
The 9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Metal Shed dimensions
- 278cm Wide
- 238cm Deep
- 215cm Tall (in the apex)
- 177cm Tall (in the eves)
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%*
The Woodgrain 9ft x 8ft features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Wood Effect
The Woodgrain 9ft x 8ft assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
You can see the assembly instructions for this shed here:
Here are the [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.shedsdirectireland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/9×8.pdf” title=”woodgrain 9ft x 8ft Assembly Instructions”]
Assembly by our team
The Sheds Direct Ireland can assemble this shed in most counties. Use the dropdown menus to see the price of assembly in your county.
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below). The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
We strongly recommend that you bolt your woodgrain shed to your base
9ft x 8ft Woodgrain Shed Flatpacked Box Sizes:
This shed comes in two boxes they are measured like so:
- 203 (L) x 39cm (W) x 20cm (D)
- 179 (L) x 82cm (W) x 10cm (D)
Do you still have some questions? Get in touch by calling (01) 864 4247 or messaging us on Facebook.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- Woodgrain metal sheds are our budget range. They are made with considerably thinner metal than our Classic Range.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- Woodgrain sheds may have surface-level scratches on the surface. The woodgrain effect is applied via a heavy sticker, which scuffs easier than steel itself.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.