Steel Pent Sheds
Our Steel Pent Sheds
These sheds are made with galvanised steel frames, they have zinc-coated panels and they all come with a free internal floor frame. They have sliding doors, 4 vents for air-circulation, braced walls and doors, gutters and outlet spouts!
See our Steel Pent Sheds for yourself:
Important details for Steel Pent Sheds
- All sheds are measured externally at the widest point
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All Steel & Metal Sheds are measured Width by Length. e.g. An 8ft x 6ft shed is 8ft Wide and 6ft Long.
- Wooden Flooring is sold separately and not included with any steel shed as standard. It may be visible in some pictures, however this is for illustrative purposes only.
- All Steel Sheds require a solid, level base to be built upon. They cannot be built on grass / soil alone.
- A solid level base is required for all steel sheds. It is the customers responsibility to have this in place prior to assembling your shed.
- Read What to expect after purchasing your shed for a
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc.
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility.
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting.