The Sheds Direct Ireland sawhorse / jobsite table is perfect for any DIY situation, be that on site or at home. This heavy-duty and durable beauty offers unparalleled value for money. Built to last from high-grade steel, with a capacity of 1,300lbs (as set) no job is too big or too small. The sawhorse can be used singular, in a pair or transformed into a solid jobsite table with it’s featured support arms which adjust to different sized wood. The adjustable legs allows you to cut wood easily on any terrain, It also has easy-to-fold, steady feet for an all surface use. You can also cut bigger materials easily and safely with the innovative cutting and support pegs built in.
Setup is fast, simple and straightforward. This sawhorse is lightweight, sturdy and features an easy to carry handle which is dead handy for carrying around site, in and out of the van or around your house and garden.
See our video about the Saw Horse here.
- Set of two
- Can transform into jobsite Table
- Support arms for different size wood
- Adjustable telescopic legs
- Material cutting and support pegs
- Folds down for easy storage
- Glass-filled nylon polymer grip on top
- Made with 100% steel, not plastic!
- Powder coated & zinc-plated surfaces
- Easy carry handle
- Safety locks
- Perfect for big jobs or small
- Gross Weight: 9.2kg / Net weight: 8.5kg
- Box size: 89.5cm x 11.5cm x 36.5cm
Max Height with legs fully extended: 70cm
Height with legs extended to smallest point: 49cm
Height without legs in use: 14cm
Widest Point: 115cm
Saw Horse Body Width (Black Part) : 89cm
Depth of Saw Horse body: 7cm
Total depth with legs fully extended: 68cm
Total depth with legs extended to smallest point: 51cm
1,300lbs / 590kg
Please note, weight must be distributed evenly across the sawhorse.
- Please read the instruction manual before use
- Only use on a flat, dry, hard and level surface, free from debris
- Use proper lifting / manual handling techniques when lifting
- Ensure you only use these items in well lit areas
- Ensure all legs have solid contact with the floor. If the saw horse is not positioned level and straight, loads place upon it could fall potentially causing damage, injury etc.
- Do not overload the saw horses.
- Never stack saw horses to obtain extra height.
More DIY Equipment
Need something else for your next project? See the rest of our DIY range here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.