The Steel Pent Shed is a unique shed. It’s obviously pent in style (because the name’s a bit of a giveaway), so therefore it slopes down from the front to the back. This is great for suburban gardens, as it doesn’t poke over the boundary wall too much and it maximises the headroom with a skylight.
At the front, there is a window to the full width of the shed which fills it with natural light. Therefore it’s perfect for finding something in it during the day when you don’t have your torch handy. Or y’know, if you wanted to keep a cactus or the like in it.
Add to this that it comes in a lovely shade of ‘Goose Grey’ and you can see why the Steel Pent Shed stands out from the rest.
The Steel Pent Shed is a popular choice for suburban gardens. It’s bright and the sliding doors help maximise the room available. The sliding doors are great for safety. This will keep children’s fingers safe!
The Shed itself comes flat packed, so it’s self-assembly, but we can offer an assembly service in select counties. Use the dropdowns to see where we assemble and to get a price!
Contact us at 01 8644247 or on Facebook if you have any other questions.
Steel Pent Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The Steel Pent Shed dimensions
Sizes below are for both size of Shed
- Door Height 1732mm
- 180cm Back roof height
Please note that all of our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter
Steel Pent Shed features
- CE Approved
- 18-year rust perforation warranty
- Full-width polycarbonate window above the door
- Braced walls and doors
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The Steel Pent Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Steel Pent Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county. Use the dropdowns to see if we assemble in your location.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Shed is measured gutter-to-gutter (i.e. externally) and because of the way in which metal is cut, in very rare instances it may vary in size +/-10%
If you’ve any questions you can call us at 018644247, message us on Facebook.