Steel Pent Shed
Both sizes will be back in stock for the 5th October 2022.
Let the light in! With a skylight up top, you can let natural light fill this pent shed (and keep some happy succulents in there too!)
The Pent/Slanted Roof makes it appear that the Pent Shed is smaller than it actually is. This makes it a popular choice for suburban gardens.
This modern-style shed has oodles of natural light, slick sliding doors and an outlet spout to the rear, maintaining clean lines across the front face of this contemporary shed.
Steel Pent Sheds
The Steel Pent Shed is a unique shed. It’s obviously pent in style (because the name’s a bit of a giveaway), so therefore it slopes down from the front to the back. This is great for suburban gardens, as it doesn’t poke over the boundary wall too much and it maximises the headroom with a skylight.
At the front, there is a window to the full width of the shed which fills it with natural light. Therefore it’s perfect for finding something in it during the day when you don’t have your torch handy. Or y’know, if you wanted to keep a cactus or the like in it.
Add to this that it comes in a lovely shade of ‘Goose Grey’ and you can see why the Steel Pent Shed stands out from the rest.The Steel Pent Shed is a popular choice for suburban gardens. It’s bright and the sliding doors help maximise the room available. The sliding doors are great for safety. This will keep children’s fingers safe! The Shed itself comes flat packed, so it’s self-assembly, but we can offer an assembly service in select counties. Use the drop-downs to see where we assemble and to get a price!
Contact us at 01 8644247 or on Facebook if you have any other questions.
Steel Pent Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The Steel Pent Shed dimensions
Sizes below are for both size of Shed
- Door Height 1732mm
- 180cm Back roof height
Please note that all of our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter
Steel Pent Shed features
- CE Approved
- 18-year rust perforation warranty
- Full-width polycarbonate window above the door
- Braced walls and doors
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Two-tone grey
See our Steel Pent Shed for yourself:
The Steel Pent Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text. We would recommend that you read our guide to self-assembly and check out our instructions page to see what’s involved if you’re thinking of giving self-assembly a go yourself.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below:
Steel Pent Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here. We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Pent Shed Sizes||
7.5ft x 7.5ft, 8ft x 6ft
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.