Heavy Duty Sheds
Our most robust, durable sheds
Our Heavy Duty, PVC coated steel sheds have been given a big overhaul. These thick sheds are coated in PVC making them extra secure as well as fireproof. Their new, thick doors have a secure locking mechanism and the floor bars are thick and sturdy – to the point that you raise them into the middle of the shed and use them as shelves.
They’re made in Ireland and they come with an anti-con roof lining, negating the need for vents while also preventing against condensation build-up.
These sheds are only available in select counties – but providing you have the right transport, they can be collected to bring anywhere in Ireland.
These sheds are larger than the usual size of our other sheds and as a result, they are not currently available nationwide. These sheds are only available in:
- and Westmeath
If you are outside of the highlighted counties, you can collect your heavy-duty shed from our Finglas Warehouse.
these can’t be collected in standard vehicles, however. You will need:
- A flatbed van or truck with an unrestricted height.
- The shed comes in walls and as such, your vehicle will need to be able to hold the widest wall in full.
- You will need to be able to safely and securely tie these parts down.
- Door Height: 2m
- Door Width: 0.8m opening
- Eve height: 2m
- Apex height: 2.5m
- These sheds are part-assembled for self-assembly.
- Recommended assembly time depending on the size you choose is 2-4 hours.
- 2-person assembly is required.
- Our cladded sheds are supplied without an internal floor. The internal floor is not required, however, it can be added on for an additional fee.
- A side entrance / full access with a minimum height of 8ft 5″ is required for these sheds.
- We can offer an assembly service for these sheds depending on location.
Internal plywood floor is not included with shed. This is an add-on. Please see here for this extra.
No concrete base is required for this shed, however, we recommend fitting our cladded range of sheds on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs, tarmac etc.