All our Steel Sheds are measured gutter-to-gutter and they may vary in size by +/-10%
18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty
Our Steel Sheds are built to Last.
Minimal Maintenance Required
There is next to no annual upkeep on these Steel Sheds.
Water Resistant & Fireproof
Steel Sheds offer protection against flame, rain and more.
All our Steel Sheds are CE Approved; they meet all European Health & Safety & Environmental Protection Standards.
See individual products for prices
In Dublin, the Greater Dublin Area, Cork & Kerry
oVER 5,000 Steel Sheds in stock at any given time!
We won’t keep you waiting
Our Steel Sheds
Steel Sheds in Ireland
If you are searching for a Steel Shed in Ireland, look no further. Sheds Direct Ireland deliver Galvanised Steel Sheds across the country from their base in Dublin. Made in a variety of sizes and styles, as well as coming with an 18 year rust perforation warranty as standard, our Steel Garden Sheds are tough to beat.
To make sure we offer the highest quality product, with the best possible warranty, at the cheapest possible price, we sell our sheds flat packed with instructions for you to assemble (but we can also assemble your Steel Garden Shed if you need us to!)
- We can offer assembly of our Metal Sheds in the following counties: Dublin, Meath, Louth, Armagh, Cavan, Longford. Westmeath, Offaly, Kildare, Wicklow, Laois, Carlow, Kilkenny and Wexford
- An 18 year rust perforation warranty is offered on our steel sheds.
- All shed measurements include the 2” overhang required for the side guttering.
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All Steel Sheds are measured Width by Length. e.g. A 6ft x 8ft shed is 6ft Wide and 8ft Long.
- All our sheds are delivered flat packed. We can arrange an assembly of the shed, but it is important that you call us before ordering to discuss this.
- Wooden Flooring is sold separately and not included with any steel shed as standard. It may be visible in some pictures, however this is for illustrative purposes only.
- A solid level base is required for all steel sheds. It is the customers responsibility to have this in place prior to assembling your shed.
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc.
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility.
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting.
- All of our sheds are supplied flat packed for self-assembly. They all come with predrilled holes, instructions and all required nuts and bolts. If you’re having any issue, we also have a team of fully trained customer service agents that will be able to talk you through any problems you might encounter.
- We can also offer an assembly service in the Dublin, the greater Dublin Area, Cork and Kerry for customers who do not wish to build our Steel Sheds themselves.