Steel Cottage Sheds
Sheds with the apex on the side
Minimal Maintenance is required on these sheds
They’re CE approved. These sheds meet all European Health & Safety & Environmental Protection Standards
All our Steel Sheds are measured gutter to gutter (i.e. the widest points) and they may vary in states size by +/- 10%
All our Steel Sheds require a solid, level base to be build upon. They cannot be build on grass alone.
Our Steel Cottage Sheds
The Steel Cottage 8ft x 6ft and 10ft x 7.5ft are out of stock. They will be back in stock at the end of July 2020
What are Cottage Sheds?
Cottage Sheds are sheds which have the apex to the side. In general, they are wider than they are deep. They all come with a window to the side of the door too. These sheds are CE approved, have double hinged doors, three bolt locks (2 inside, 1 outside), an internal floor frame and gutters with outlet spouts.
Nationwide delivery is available on these Steel Cottage sheds!
Important details for Steel Cottage Sheds
- We can offer assembly of our Metal Sheds in the following counties: Dublin, Meath, Louth, Armagh, Cavan, Longford. Westmeath, Offaly, Kildare, Wicklow, Laois, Carlow, Kilkenny, Monaghan and Wexford
- A 6 year rust perforation warranty is offered on these sheds.
- All shed measurements include the 2” overhang required for the side guttering.
- Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%.
- All Steel & Metal Sheds are measured Width by Length. e.g. A 6ft x 8ft shed is 6ft Wide and 8ft Long.
- All our sheds are delivered flat packed. We can arrange an assembly of the shed, but it is important that you call us before ordering to discuss this.
- Wooden Flooring is sold separately and not included with any steel shed as standard. It may be visible in some pictures, however this is for illustrative purposes only.
- A solid level base is required for all steel sheds. It is the customers responsibility to have this in place prior to assembling your shed.
- Steel sheds fitted do not include bolting the shed to the surface, as we can not be responsible for what is underneath the surface, i.e. drains, electricity etc.
- Sealing your steel shed to your base is the customer’s responsibility.
- For Insurance purposes, assembly of our steel shed range is weather permitting.
- If you need to bolt this shed to your surface, please note that our team cannot do this for you due to safety concerns (underground waters, mains, cracking concrete etc.)
- All of our sheds are supplied flat packed for self-assembly. They all come with predrilled holes, instructions and all required nuts and bolts. If you’re having any issue, we also have a team of fully trained customer service agents that will be able to talk you through any problems you might encounter.