Heavy Duty Sheds – PVC Cladded Sheds
From: € 1,200.00
Our PVC coated steel sheds come with a with fully galvanised framework to ensure a long lifespan for your shed. If you are looking for a secure shed then the cladded range is the perfect solution for storing all of your household, office and garden equipment.
Heavy Duty Sheds like these PVC Cladded Sheds are as tough as nails.
18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty
These sheds are built to last. We’re confident that they will, that we offer an 18-year rust perforation warranty as standard on all our PVC Cladded Sheds.
Heavy Duty Sheds have Fully Galvanised Steel Frames
Sturdy, Strong and weighty, this shed gives support like few others on the market. Why settle for less?
Safety Edged Flashings
The edges of flashings can be sharp, so as a precaution we safety edge ours in order to minimise the risk of any accidents.
These Heavy Duty Sheds are Waterproof & Fire Retardant
The PVC Coating adds strength to this unit, making it resistant to many hazards that it might encounter.
No Concrete Base Required
We recommend fitting our cladded range of sheds on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs, tarmac etc. You can see our guide to laying a rebated slab base here.
No concrete base is required for this shed, however, we recommend fitting our cladded range of sheds on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs, tarmac etc. However, the ideal solution for a cladded shed is to lay a rebate slab. See our guide on how to lay a rebate slab.
For base sizes you will need the following as a minimum for your PVC Coated Shed:
2m x 2m: 220cm x 214cm
2m x 3m: 220cm x 314cm
3m x 3m: 320cm x 314cm
3m x 4m: 320cm x 414cm
These sheds are delivered in walls. They piece together easily, however they require a flatbed truck to move them. As such, we do not deliver these nationwide. We only supply these in the highlighted counties.
If you are outside of the highlighted counties, you can collect your heavy-duty shed from our Finglas Warehouse.
You will need:
- A flatbed van or truck with an unrestricted height.
- The shed comes in walls and as such, your vehicle will need to be able to hold the widest wall in full.
- You will need to be able to safely and securely tie these parts down.
- These sheds are part-assembled for self-assembly.
- Recommended assembly time depending on the size you choose is 2-4 hours.
- 2-person assembly is required.
- Our cladded sheds are supplied without an internal floor. The internal floor is not required, however, it can be added on for an additional fee.
- A side entrance / full access with a minimum height of 8ft 5″ is required for these sheds.
- We can offer an assembly service for these sheds depending on location. Please contact us on 018644247 to get a quote and to check availability.
- If purchasing the floor frame & ply flat packed. (Sold Separately) the ply is not cut to size
The following measurements are the same on each of the cladded sheds:
- 2.23m Apex Height
- 187cm Eve Height
- 182cm Door Height
- 92cm Door Width
Heavy-duty galvanised steel is used in our cladded range of sheds.
- 1.5 mm galvanised structural steel framework
- Cladding is 0.5mm PVC coated
- Maintenance Free PVC coated steel cladding on walls and roof, no yearly treating or painting required
- External screws finished with protective colour caps
- Horizontal style cladding
- Anti-con roof lining to prevent build up of condensation
Have any questions? Call us on 018644247, message us on Facebook
Note: Pictured Wooden Floor is not included. This is an additional add on. Please call or message us for a quote for your wooden flooring needs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.