Heavy Duty Sheds like these PVC Cladded Sheds are as tough as nails.
18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty
These sheds are built to last. We’re confident that they will, that we offer an 18 year rust perforation warranty as standard on all our PVC Cladded Sheds.
Heavy Duty Sheds have Fully Galvanised Steel Frames
Sturdy, Strong and weighty, this shed gives support like few others on the market. Why settle for less?
Nationwide Delivery and Support
Let us come to you with your new shed. For an additional fee, our delivery team can assemble your PVC cladded Shed for you.
Safety Edged Flashings
The edges of flashings can be sharp, so as a precaution we safety edge ours in order to minimise the risk of any accidents.
Waterproof & Fire Retardant
The PVC Coating adds strength to this unit, making it resistant to many hazards that it might encounter.
No Concrete Base Required
We recommend fitting our cladded range of sheds on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs, tarmac etc.
- These sheds are part-assembled for self-assembly.
- Recommended assembly time depending on the size you choose is 2-4 hours.
- 2-person assembly is required.
- Our cladded sheds are supplied without an internal floor. The internal floor is not required, however it can be added on for an additional fee.
- A side entrance / full access with a minimum height of 8ft 5″ is required for these sheds.
- We can offer an assembly service for these sheds depending on location. Please contact us on 018644247 to get a quote.
The following measurements are the same on each of the cladded sheds:
- 2.23m Apex Height
- 187cm Eve Height
- 182cm Door Height
- 92cm Door Width
Heavy duty galvanised steel is used in our cladded range of sheds.
- 1.5 mm galvanised structural steel framework
- Cladding is 0.5mm PVC coated
- Maintenance Free PVC coated steel cladding on walls and roof, no yearly treating or painting required
- External screws finished with protective colour caps
- Horizontal style cladding
- Anti-con roof lining to prevent build up of condensation
No concrete base is required for this shed, however we recommend fitting our cladded range of sheds on a level surface such as hardcore stone, paving slabs, tarmac etc
However, the ideal solution for a cladded shed is to lay a rebate slab.See our guide on how to lay a rebate slab.
Have any questions? Call us on 018644247, message us on Facebook
Note: Pictured Wooden Floor is not included. This is an additional add on. Please call or message us for a quote for your wooden flooring needs.