Steel Shed (6ft x 8ft)*
Maximise your space with sliding doors that retreat into the front of the shed when open.
We are one of 2 companies in Ireland that have CE approved Sheds, so you know they meet all health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold in the EEA.
The 6ft x 8ft Steel Shed is a compact classic. It’s a smart choice for those in the need for a strong, weather-proofed shed.
It comes with braced walls and a steel internal floor frame for strength. It’s got sliding doors that make it effortless to move your belongings in and out of, too. They’re also great, as you can’t catch your fingers in them!
(If you’re looking for something just a little bigger, why not check out the 6ft x 9ft Option).
Declutter the house
The 6ft x 8ft Steel Shed is the perfect choice to help declutter the house. It’s big enough to take most general garden utilities with ease. It’s regularly used to store household items like Christmas Decorations, toolboxes or boxes of old DVDs too. While it’s not our biggest Steel Shed, it’s more than capable of storing things that you don’t need cluttering up bedrooms. The four air vents help fight against condensation too, so you don’t need to worry about installing any anti-condensation measure, either.
The product comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included and if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed. You will need to have a second pair of hands with you too if you are erecting it yourself. We do also offer an assembly service. See the options in the dropdowns to see if we offer an assembly service in your area. Built to last in the Irish environment, this maintenance-free shed looks after itself, so you don’t have to. It’s got an 18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty too, so you know it’s built to last.
If you’re looking for a compact, sturdy storage option – the 6ft x 8ft is the one for you, so come and get one today!
The 6ft x 8ft Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 6ft x 8ft Shed dimensions
The 6ft x 8ft Shed features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The 6ft x 8ft Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text. We would recommend that you read our guide to self-assembly and check out our instructions page to see what’s involved if you’re thinking of giving self-assembly a go yourself.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly by our team
The team will assemble your shed for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
The Sheds Direct Ireland can only assemble in the highlighted counties below:
The 6ft x 8ft Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
- Please read our ‘What to expect after purchasing your shed’ guide for all information relating to delivery / assembly. Page 1 is flat-packed delivery details, page 2 is supply and fit details.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter. Internal floor size will differ from external measurements.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.
- If you are considering self-assembly, we recommend that you read our guide on self-assembly first.
|Flat Pack or Assembled||
Flatpacked, Supplied and Fit
*Collection, Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.