18 Year Rust Perforation Warranty
These sheds are built to last. We’re so confident that they will, that we offer an 18 year rust perforation warranty as standard on all our PVC Cladded Garages.
Fully Galvanised Steel Framework
Sturdy, Strong and weighty, this shed gives support like few others on the market. Why settle for less?
Nationwide Delivery and Support
Let us come to you with your new shed. For an additional fee, our delivery team can assemble your PVC cladded Shed for you.
Safety Edged Flashings
The edges of flashings can be sharp, so as a precaution we safety edge ours in order to minimise the risk of any accidents.
Waterproof & Fire Retardant
The PVC Coating adds strength to this unit, making it resistant to many hazards that it might encounter.
Anti-Con Roof Lining
Prevent condensation or humidity related damages with our anti-con roof lining, which comes as standard.
- Recommended assembly time depending on the size you choose is 5-7 hours.
- 2 / 3 person assembly is required.
- Our cladded garages are supplied without an internal floor and require a rebated slab
- A side entrance is required for these garages
- We can offer an assembly service for these garages depending on location. Please contact us on 018644247 to get a quote
- Cladded Garages must be anchored securely to your rebated slab.
The following measurements are the same on each of the cladded garages:
- Apex Height 2.5m / 8’5″ft
- Eve Height 2.13m / 7’ft
- Door Height 2.10m / 6’9″ft
- Door Width 2.16m / 7’1″ft
- Heavy duty galvanised steel is used in the construction of our cladded garages.
- 1.5mm galvanised Structural Steel Framework with a 3mm Black Steel roof bracing.
- Cladding is 0.5mm PVC coated.
- Anti-con roof lining to prevent build up of condensation.
- Maintenance Free PVC coated steel cladding on walls and roof no yearly treating or painting required.
- External screws finished with protective colour caps.
- Horizontal style cladding.
- Safety edged flashings – the edges of flashings can be sharp, as a precaution we safety edge our flashings in order to minimise the risk of any accidents.
You will need to lay a rebated slab foundation for this garage. Follow our guide here if you need help doing this.
Please note: You may require assistance from a professional to lay this base. If you do not lay this foundation completely flat, water may enter the garage from the base.