The Goldilocks Shed. Why did we call it that? Not because it’s greedy for porridge and easily mauled by bears, but because it’s not too big or not too small. This 7.5ft x 7.5ft Steel Shed is just right. It sits slap-bang in the middle of our size range and it’s popular with families or for those who need to store a fair amount of items.
There’s no compromise on quality with it either – That’s why we throw in an 18-year rust perforation warranty, as standard. You can rest easy knowing this robust, maintenance-free shed will last for years.
It’s roomy enough for a large/medium-sized family’s storage and it’s sliding doors make getting items out from the back that much easier. This is a perfect choice for gardeners, DIY enthusiasts or families who have lots that they need to store. If you’re looking for something a little bigger though, Check out the 9ft x 10ft Option.
The product comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included and if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed – but you will need to have a second or third pair of hands with you. If you’re looking for a medium steel shed – the 7.5ft x 7.5ft could be the one for you.
The Goldilocks Shed materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The 9ft x 10ft Shed dimensions
Please note that all our Steel Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
The Goldilocks Shed Features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Green
The Goldilocks Shed assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
The Goldilocks Shed base requirements
All our Steel Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable. See more about what your base should look like here.
Feel free to contact us at 018644247 or message us on Facebook (during business hours) if you’ve any questions about the base required for your garden shed.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Sheds are measured externally, i.e. gutter to gutter.
- In very rare instances, the shed may vary +/-10% in size. This is because of the way in which steel is cut.
- Please read our FAQ if you have any other questions in mind before purchasing. Or call us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook.