The Goldilocks Shed. Why did we call it that? Not because it’s greedy for porridge and easily mauled by bears, but because it’s not too big or not too small. This 7.5ft x 7.5ft Steel Shed is just right. It sits slap-bang in the middle of our size range and it’s popular with families or for those who need to store a fair amount of items.
There’s no compromise on quality with it either – That’s why we throw in an 18-year rust perforation warranty, as standard. You can rest easy knowing this robust, maintenance-free shed will last for years.
It’s roomy enough for a large/medium-sized family’s storage and it’s sliding doors make getting items out from the back that much easier. This is a perfect choice for gardeners, DIY enthusiasts or families who have lots that they need to store. If you’re looking for something a little bigger though, Check out the 9ft x 10ft Option.
The product comes flat packed, with assembly instructions included and if you’ve any assembly experience, you won’t be troubled by this shed – but you will need to have a second or third pair of hands with you. If you’re looking for a medium steel shed – the 7.5ft x 7.5ft could be the one for you.
The Goldilocks Shed: Materials
Like all our other Steel Sheds, the Goldilocks is made with:
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.3mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 0.6mm Internal Wall Brace Bars
The Goldilocks Shed: Features
- 4 Vents for ventilation, 2 front, 2 back. This allows air flow through the shed and reduces condensation build-up.
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor, for structure (and also somewhere to lay a wooden floor onto)
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout to keep rain flow off the side panels.
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles, so you don’t have to prop the shed door open with your foot as your hands are full.
- Colours: Green only.
Contact us at 018644247 or message us on Facebook if you’ve any questions about the Goldilocks Shed!
Note: Pictured Wooden Floor is not included. This is only available with the assembly option. Ply floor is not supplied with flat-packed sheds.
Note: You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.