Paraffin Heater: 3026
With a max output of 3,000w, you don’t need to wait to heat up a room.
Long Fuel Tank Life!
In ideal conditions, a full tank can last up to 59 hours! (See FAQ for more details). That’s from when you get home on a Friday and the full weekend up til Monday morning.
Super Safety Features!
In-built sensors monitor the machine performance & carbon monoxide levels. There’s a Child-Lock feature and when there’s any deviation and the machine shuts down fully automatically. It’s cool side walls mean no burn risk – and the Tip-Over Sensor automatically shuts the unit down when it takes a knock.
23 in stock
The Inverter Heater 3026 is the smaller brother to the Inverter Heater 5086.It has a heat output of up to 3000W, but unlike the 5086, it has no ECO mode or Thermostat.It does has some amazing safety features, though. For instance, the Anti-topple technology, low-fuel alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm help rank the Inverter among the safest heaters on the Irish Market! Therefore, it’s ideal for use as a home or conservatory heater.At maximum output (3.0KW) this Paraffin Heater will typically run for 10-15 hrs on the 5 litre fuel tank. When the tank nears empty an alarm sounds to remind you to refill. A manual fuel pump is provided with the heater for ease of refilling. Simply insert one end into your Inverter Heater tank, insert the other end into your fuel supply and after that press the manual pump until your tank is full.
- The Inverter 3026 Paraffin Heater will run on either C1 grade paraffin or on low odour Tozane
- You cannot use Kerosene in this heater. See why here.
- It’s virtually odourless when the correct fuel is used (check out our Tozane, linked above).
- Built-in whisper quiet fan provides hot convection airflow throughout the room
- Virtually silent operation
- Gasification heat shield burner
- 24-hour programming
- Audible electronic gauge with alarm
- Self-diagnosis system
- Carbon monoxide sensor for added safety
- Child safe
- CE Approved
- Digital temperature controls
- Please note this heater requires a mains electricity connection for using the digital display only
You contact us via phone at 01 8644247 or Facebook if you have any questions about this product.The Inverter 5086 is the same as the Inverter 5096. The name has been updated for 2020, the product is identical otherwise.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You cannot. You can only use C1 Grade Paraffin like Tozane in this heater.Using Kerosene or other ‘dirty’ fuels has two main problems1. They are damaging to your health. You wouldn’t let your car exhaust into your sitting room to warm it up, would you?2. They contain plastics which clog the filter and which will damage the machine. Your warranty is void if Kerosene has been used.
The Inverter heater is considerably safer for use in a home with children than most heaters.
- It has a cool casing, so it can be touched without causing a burn.
- There is a carbon monoxide alarm built into this machine
- It has an anti tip/bang sensor. If it detects a knock, it turns off.
This is a Paraffin Oil heater. It is not an electric heater, so it is much more economical to run.The machine requires a mains outlet to operate, but this is only to control the digital display, thermostat and to power the fan which pushes out the heat.The unit uses 720W during the initial Warm-Up stage, which reduces to 22W when it is in operation.
Many people remember the small paraffin heaters had years ago. While there is a slight odour when the heater turns on and off, it is considerably less than it was in the past. The Inverter manages odour very well.People who are very sensitive to odours/smells may notice more of a smell. In general, the vast majority of people do not notice an overwhelming odour from these heaters.Remember, Tozane is a ROLF (that is a Reduced Odour Liquid Fuel), so providing you use the correct you should experience minimal odours.
E4 / E2 / E0 codes are displayed when contaminated fuel or poor combustion is detected. It’s caused by one of two things.
- Poor maintenance. The maintenance on an Inverter is fairly simple. Make sure the heater is hoovered regularly (when you’re hoovering the room it’s in) and especially the circular port on the back.
- Poor Fuel Quality: Using domestic home oil kerosene will cause issues. There might be high levels of water in it, or excessively high levels of plastic. These can cause combustion issues caused by clogs.Similarly, using Tozane which has been poorly stored can cause issues too. If Tozane is exposed to temperature changes, condensation might build up in a container than has been opened.
So these error codes are something that can be avoided by following the instructions provided with the machine.If you’ve come across the E4 or E0/E2 error codes, this is what you should do:
- Remove the fuel filter from under the heater tank and wash it in Tozane, using something like an old toothbrush to gently brush it. Don’t use anything which may seperate and further worsen the problem, e.g. a sponge, or tissue. Do not use water or any other products other than Tozane when washing.
- Hoover the back of the heater. You may need to remove the air filter an clean this too. We would advise against cleaning this filter in the presence of the oil – take it away from the heater, to prevent any contamination of the oil.
- Drain the old fuel entirely from the tank. Allow the tank to drain for several hours if needed.
- Top up the tank with new, fresh Tozane. To avoid throwing out fuel in the future, it is recommended that you store any fuel into airtight containers, rather than allowing it to sit, unused in the fuel tank for long periods.
- Ensure the room is well ventilated and that there is space around the heater on each side when you restart it. If you are using this heater in a place where there are strong perfumes or sprays containing CFCs, it may be affected by these and it may not work in this environment. Move elsewhere, if so and retest after a ten-minute interval between moving.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.