If you need a large budget Shed, we’ve got you covered. Our mega-popular, whopper-sized shed, The Colossus is the star of the show here at Sheds Direct Ireland. So we’ve come back with a budget version of the popular behemoth that won’t make your wallet sweat.
This shed measures 10ft x 12ft (gutter to gutter). It is made with metal sheets that are 0.25mm thick, has a metal frame of 0.6mm and 1mm joists too. It isn’t as strong as our Classic Range, but you won’t find a shed to this quality in this price bracket.
These woodgrain sheds compete with all our rivals’ budget ranges and unsurprisingly, they come out on top in terms of quality. All these Woodgrain Metal Sheds have 170cm doors (not 154cm like our competitors), gutters, an internal floor frame and 7ft Apexes. Don’t forget that they’ve 4 vents too, which prevent against condensation. Oh, and the internal metal edges have been rolled to prevent jagged edges too. They’re fantastic for the price.
These sheds are ideal for those in need of some storage, but who don’t need something as sturdy as our Classic Range, or Heavy Duty Range. They won’t break the bank and they have a lovely wood-grain texture. We have the 8ft x 9ft version on show in our Finglas Showroom. Why not pop down and see it for yourself? Direct on Google Maps here.
What is Woodgrain?
Woodgrain is a Steel Shed that has the appearance of Wood. It’s a thinner steel which makes it lightweight, affordable and easily decorated with the wood style. It’s commonly the basic / budget range in most Steel Shed supplier’s ranges.
Remember as with all our Steel sheds, you’ll need a solid level base in place for installation. If sheds are just placed on grass alone, they can sink. If two opposite sides of a shed sink at different speeds, they can crack over time. So, it’s important that a solid level base is in place so that your shed can last for years to come. As this shed is lighter than our classic range, we ask that you bolt it to the surface that you are laying it onto, also.
The Woodgrain 10ft x 12ft materials
- 0.6mm Galvanised Steel Frame
- 0.25mm Zinc Coated Colour Panels
- 1mm Joist
The Woodgrain 10ft x 12ft dimensions
*Metal Sheds are sold to the nearest foot and may differ plus or minus 10%*
The Woodgrain 10ft x 12ft features
- 4 Vents for ventilation (2 front, 2 back)
- Metal Foundation Frame for Floor
- Side Gutters with Outlet Spout
- 2 Sliding Doors with Lockable Handles
- Colour: Wood Effect
The Woodgrain 10ft x 12ft assembly details
This shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
You can see the assembly instructions for this shed here:
Here are the [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.shedsdirectireland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1012.pdf” title=”Woodgrain 10ft x 12ft Assembly Instructions”]
10ft x 12ft Woodgrain Shed Flatpacked Box Sizes:
This shed comes in three boxes they are measured like so:
- 203 (L) x 39cm (W) x 20cm (D)
- 179 (L) x 82cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- 179 (L) x 52cm (W) x 5cm (D)
Do you still have some questions? Get in touch by calling (01) 864 4247 or messaging us on Facebook.
- Woodgrain sheds are our budget range. They are made with considerably thinner metal than our Classic Range.
- The Pictured Wooden Floor is not included with flat-packed sheds. Ply flooring only comes with the assembly option, which is not available in every county.
- You will need a solid, level base for this shed. It cannot be laid on grass alone. Please see our guide on how to choose should you need assistance.
- Woodgrain sheds will need to be bolted to your surface. This is the customer’s responsibility to do – even if they have purchased our assembly service.
- Woodgrain sheds may have surface-level scratches on the surface. The woodgrain effect is applied via a heavy sticker, which scuffs easier than steel itself.
Contact us at 01 8644247 or find us on Facebook if you’ve any other questions!