Lockdown 3 Details
In line with Government recommendations, Sheds Direct Ireland will be making changes to business operations. Read on to see how they may affect you. All information is correct at time of writing, however, future governmental changes can be implemented before this text can be updated, as such, please follow the government’s guidelines if in doubt.
- We will only be open for the sale of essential products. (i.e: heaters and oil) and for collection of click and collect items.
- You will not be able to browse our shed show-yard at this time.
- We ask that customers ring in advance before departing for our store to ensure that we are in a position to help
- We will have a max capacity of 2 customers in the store at any time, so we ask that you travel on your own, unless absolutely necessary.
- You may be required to queue outside at this time.
Heaters & oil
- Heaters and oil can be purchased in-store as they are essential items.
- We can also continue to have our oil and heaters shipped nationwide by the Fastway courier service
- Please note, that Fastway anticipates increased demand during this lockdown so our 3-4 working day guideline on deliveries may be affected.
- Heater repairs cannot be carried out at this time.
- Sheds can be purchased flat packed online and delivered nationwide via courier during the lockdown. Delivery time is 3-4 working days.
- Sheds can STRICTLY only be collected on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 10.30 -1 pm. There is no exception to this rule.
- You cannot visit the showroom to browse our sheds at this time.
- Steel Sheds cannot be assembled until restrictions have been lifted. At the time of writing this is now expected to be April 5th, unless paperwork is provided to deem the shed construction to be essential.
- Until a definitive statement from the government is released, these dates may vary, as they have done previously.
- Wooden Sheds cannot be assembled during the lockdown.
- There is a 6-week backlog on all Wooden Sheds upon reopen. (Updated 24/03: Previously the delay was 12 weeks upon reopen)
- All other items (e.g. canopies, carts, vehicle accessories, etc.) can be purchased online and delivered via courier or collected via click and collect.
- Please give at least 4 hours for our team to ready your order for collection
- You cannot visit the showroom to browse our product range at this time.
Click & Collect Items
- Click and Collect is only available for small showroom items, i.e. carts, wheelbarrows, parking poles, heaters etc.
- Sheds can be arranged for click and collection, but as stated above Sheds can STRICTLY only be collected on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 10.30 -1 pm. There is no exception to this rule.
- Almost all items can be delivered via courier during the lockdown. Contact us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook if you’ve any questions about deliveries.
Outstanding Collection Items
- Items purchased before 07/01/2021 that are due to be collected in-store can still be collected during this period.
- You will need to bring proof of purchase & ID with you
- We ask that customers ring in advance of arriving at the store, in order to avoid delays and to allow our staff time to prepare the goods for collection.
We thank you in advance for your patience with us during this unprecedented time.
– The Sheds Direct Ireland team.