Lockdown 3 Details
In line with Government recommendations, Sheds Direct Ireland will be making changes to business operations. Read on to see how they may affect you. All information is correct at time of writing, however, future governmental changes can be implemented before this text can be updated, as such, please follow the government’s guidelines if in doubt.
- Our showroom will not be accessible for non-essential purchases at this time.
- We will only be open for the sale of essential products. i.e: heaters and oil.
- All other products can be purchased online and will be delivered to your home.
- We ask that customers ring in advance of arriving at the store for their oil, in order to avoid delays.
- Our staff will not be in a position to facilitate the sale of non-essential items in the store.
- You will not be able to browse our shed show-yard at this time.
- We will have a max capacity of 2 customers in the store at any time, so we ask that you travel on your own, unless absolutely necessary.
- You may be required to queue outside at this time.
Heaters & oil
- Heaters and oil can be purchased in-store as they are essential items.
- We can also continue to have our oil and heaters shipped nationwide by the Fastway courier service
- Please note, that Fastway anticipates increased demand during this lockdown so our 3-4 working day guideline on deliveries may be affected.
- Heater repairs cannot be carried out at this time.
- Sheds can be purchased flat packed online and delivered nationwide via courier during the lockdown
- Sheds cannot be collected from our warehouse during this time.
- You cannot visit the showroom to browse our sheds at this time.
- Steel sheds can be delivered flat-packed within 3-4 working days
- Steel Sheds cannot be assembled until restrictions have been lifted. At the time of writing, this is expected to be 8th Feb, however, this can change.
- Wooden Sheds cannot be assembled during the lockdown.
- There is a 12-week backlog on all Wooden Sheds.
- All other items (e.g. canopies, carts, vehicle accessories, etc.) can be purchased online and delivered via courier
- You cannot collect any non-essential items from our store
- You cannot visit the showroom to browse our product range at this time.
Click & Collect Items
- Click and Collect is only available for essential products, i.e. heaters and oil
- If you choose another product for click and collection, you will not be able to collect this until the restrictions have been lifted.
- Almost all items can be delivered via courier during the lockdown. Contact us at 01 864 4247 or message us on Facebook if you’ve any questions about deliveries.
Outstanding Collection Items
- Items purchased before 07/01/2021 that are due to be collected in-store can still be collected during this period.
- You will need to bring proof of purchase & ID with you
- We ask that customers ring in advance of arriving at the store, in order to avoid delays and to allow our staff time to prepare the goods for collection.
We thank you in advance for your patience with us during this unprecedented time.
– The Sheds Direct Ireland team.