The Sheds Direct Ireland Halloween Quiz!
Haappy Halloween! It’s that time of the year again.. by now you’ve probably carved a dozen pumpkins, got smacked in the face by an apple more times than you can count and re-watched Hocus Pocus for the 5th time this month. But just to make sure you’re fully in the haunted spirit, we’ve taken a break from pumping out quality shed content to put together the Ultimate Halloween Quiz.
We got 20 Spook-tacular Halloween trivia questions to use at this years Halloween Party, for a bit of fun in the office or just to test your knowledge of the spooky season.
Answers at the bottom of the page.
Halloween Quiz Questions:
1. What’s the name of the hand in the Adams Family?
2. What country did Halloween originate from?
3. How do you say “Halloween” in Irish?
4. In the Friends episode ‘The One with the Halloween Party’, what iconic – but not exactly scary – costumes did Ross and Chandler wear?
5. Finish the lyric from the famous Michael Jackson song: “‘Cause this is thriller, thriller night…..And no one’s gonna save you from the ______”
6. What is the name of Ireland’s traditional Halloween bread?
7. Name the two leads in Shaun of the Dead? (Actor’s names)
8. Which vegetable drink is a favourite of the students of Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
9. Which group famously sang about zombies?
10. Which famous magician died on Halloween?
11. In Hocus Pocus, what are the names of the three Sanderson sisters?
12. What does Dracula transform himself into?
13. What is a group of witches called?
14. What’s the name of the frightening clown in Stephen King’s It, which was recently remade starring Bill Skarsgard?
15. In Ghostbusters, what is the name of the memorable ghost with the huge appetite?
16. To protect yourself from evil on Hallowe’en, what common kitchen ingredient would you keep close by?
17. What is the day after Halloween, or 1st November known as?
18. What horror movie used the following phrase? “In space, no one can hear you scream.”
19. Finish the lyric to this Stevie Wonder classic… “Very superstitious / Writing’s on the wall / Very superstitious / ___” ?
20. Which sci-fi horror series from Netflix is set in the fictional town of Hawkins?
- Oíche Shamhna
- Ross was Spud-nik and Chandler was a Pink Bunny
- Beast about to strike
- Simon Pegg & Nick Frost
- Pumpkin Juice
- The Cranberries
- Harry Houdini
- Sarah, Mary, Winifred
- A Bat
- A Coven
- All Saints Day (It’s also my birthday, i’ll let you make of that what you will)
- The ladder’s about to fall
- Stranger Things
Make sure to check out our Social Media pages; Facebook , Instagram and we’re available on Twitter too. Our pages are not only filled with quality Shed content but we try to have a bit of fun on there too.