Following on from the Government’s 5 Step Plan, Sheds Direct Ireland will reopen to the public on 18th May.
We will be adhering to the strict guidelines for social distancing guidelines as laid out in this document.
- Flatpacked Steel Sheds are still available to order. It will take 3-4 working days for delivery from time of dispatch.
- Flat packed sheds will be delivered to the house – they will not be taken through the house, garage etc. It will be ‘kerbside delivery’.
We will begin to assemble sheds from the week of the 18th of May.
– Steel Sheds:
At the time of writing, Steel Shed assembly is booked up until 28th May.
– Wooden Sheds:
At the time of writing, Steel Shed assembly is booked up until 18th June.
- Do not come to our store if you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- We are asking for customers to pay in advance online, or with debit/credit card where possible.
- Our staff are cleaning Shed doors, internal handles, Card payment machines and other commonly touched areas as often as possible.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in-store for customer use also.
- At this time can we ask that in-store sales calls/telesales calls be arranged via email only.
Phone / Online Sales
- Where possible, payments over the phone should be made in advance, to limit the handling of money with our delivery/assembly staff.
- Collections should also be made in advance where possible. For Steel Sheds, you will need to give us 2 hours notice.
- Heater repairs are suspended until the 1st of June.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are not well.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not cough or sneeze without using a tissue – If you must, cough or sneeze into your elbow.