Following on from the Governmental announcement last night that all non-essential stores are to close, Sheds Direct Ireland is closing the showroom until Easter. We can process the following sales via courier only:
- Flat packed Steel Shed
- Garden Products
- Hand Trucks
- Loading Ramps
Deliveries will be affected at this time. All non-sheds will be delivered by FastWay couriers. If you are awaiting a delivery, please use your tracking number on this site to get regular updates. The past week saw an unprecedented rise in orders and as such these couriers may be exceptionally busy. We ask that you extend some kindness to these couriers and the staff at FastWay during this time. Flat packed Steel Sheds will be delivered by Connect Logisitics.
Shed Assembly is cancelled until after Easter. We will be in touch after Easter to rearrange all assembly dates. Wooden Sheds will not be built until after Easter.
The below was written on 16/03/2019 and was correct at time of publication:
We are at a minimal staff – if you call is not answered, we will return your call as soon as we can.
- We know that many of you will require oil. The demand has skyrocketed in recent days. However, our suppliers in France & Belgium cannot provide us with any more fuel currently. As a result, we have limited the amount of Tozane fuel to 2 drums per customer. We must account for our more vulnerable customers at this time.
- Please do not hoard fuel unnecessarily.
- Oil will only be delivered by FastWay Couriers. If their business ceases during this time, oil will not be delivered.
- Oil can be collected from the store while we remain open.
In Store Details
- Do not come to our store if you are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Our office will remain open until official notice from the Irish Government.
- We are asking for customers to pay with debit/credit card where possible.
- Our staff are cleaning Shed doors, internal handles, Card payment machines and other commonly touched areas on the hour, every hour.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in-store for customer use also.
- At this time can we ask that in-store sales calls/telesales calls be arranged via email only.
Phone / Online Sales
- Where possible, payments over the phone should be made in advance, to limit the handling of money with our delivery/assembly staff.
- Collections should also be made in advance where possible.
- Our timeframes for delivery do not apply at this time.
- Please be aware that when sales are taken on the website, there may be a considerably long delay due to closures. This is unavoidable at this time. Please take this into account before you purchase.
- Our fuel and item shipping is dependent on FastWay Couriers remaining open at this time.
- Our Sheds will be delivered until/if the Irish Government make restrictions on this
- We are asking that you have your side gate open for shed deliveries ahead of time
- Our delivery / Assembly team will not be entering any customer’s house at this time.
- Our timeframes for standard delivery do not apply at this time.
- If you have a shed arranged for delivery already, please call or email us to rearrange, rather than calling into our store
- Heater repairs are suspended until the 1st April.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are not well.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Don’t Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not cough or sneeze without using a tissue – If you must, cough or sneeze into your elbow.