Here are the important dates you need to be aware of if you are ordering from Sheds Direct Ireland this Christmas.
If you have an urgent request or query, we recommend that you call us on 01 8644247.
- 23rd December – Open 9am – 2pm (No Shed Collections)
- 24th December – Closed
- 25th December – It’s Christmas!
- 26th December – Closed
- 27th December – Closed
- 28th December – Open 10 am – 4 pm (No Shed Collections)
- 29th December – Closed
- 30th December – Open 10 am – 4 pm (No Shed Collections)
- 31st December – Closed
- 1st January – Closed
- 2nd January – Business as usual
- Wooden Sheds will be fitted up until the 20th of December
- Last date of order for 2019 fitting is 10th December
- Wooden Sheds will begin to be fitted again after Jan 2nd
- Steel Sheds will be assembled up until 20th December
- Last date of order for 2019 fitting of Steel Sheds is 14th December (time slots allowing)
- Assembly of Steel Sheds will be weather permitting. Steel Sheds are made with large sheets of metal, which can become dangerous in high winds/rain
- We will endeavour to assemble all sheds before Christmas, however, if the weather turns, shed builds may have to be built after Christmas
- Steel Sheds will begin to be fitted again after Jan 2nd
Delivery/Collection of Flatpacked Steel Sheds
- Flatpacked Steel Sheds are sent out with Connect Logistics
- The last date we will be sending out Steel Sheds is 18th December
- The last date for collection of Steel Sheds from the store is the 20th December
- Sheds can be sent/collected again after 2nd January
Heavy Duty Sheds
- Heavy Duty Sheds timeslots are limited
- Please call us on 018644247 or message us on Facebook for up to date details on Heavy Duty Shed deliveries/collections
Other Products (Heaters, Oil, Carts, Ramps, etc.)
- All other products will be sent with Fastway Couriers
- The last parcels will be sent with Fastway on 20th
- Parcels can take 2-3 days to arrive
- If you have any questions about your product, contact us for a tracking number/Update
- You can use this tracking number on Fastway’s Website to establish a delivery date of your parcel.
And from everyone at Sheds Direct Ireland, have a great Christmas and a bright new year!